Which kumantong is the best?

Home Forums Which kumantong is the best?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erika 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Can anyone tell me which is best kumantong? By which master? Can it be used for black magic to bring back my lover?

Merle

Lukok is more appropriate for black magic and in particular for really like spells

Bobby

For black magic, lukok or luk kok is greater than kumantong.

Lilly

Best lukok and Kumantong is by Ajarn patana, kumantong you can consider lp tae or ajarn patana. But I think ajarn patana is more powerful.

Jeffrey

I have each Lp tae kumantong and ajarn patana lukok. The lukok is a lot productive. See summongenie.com

Julian

Yes lukok can be pretty efficient to assistance with adore and money if you can take care of it appropriately.

Joseph

The prime masters who make kumantongs are Ajarn Patana Chiangmai, Lp Tae, Lp Yaem, Ajarn Subin

Zachary

Kumantong by ajarn patana is quite effective, I heard from buddies that this master utilizes cemetery soil to make it and is really powerful

Willa

Black magic to bring lover back is employing luk kok. Yes, you should really search for world’s most effective luk kok, I have 5 luk kok by distinct masters. My favourite is the 1 I got from ahjarn Patana of Chiangmai and Ajarn Aey from bangkok.

Joe

I have heard of ajarn patana, in no way get from him just before, but I heard that he is a highly effective master

Erika

Black magic for love? Use nam man prai is most powerful. Chiang mai nam man prai masters are the best.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.